Parents play an important role in the lives of their children. We want to assist you in getting comfortable with the Quinnipiac community during your student's years here.
- Academic calendar — Includes the start and end dates for classes, exam week and University holidays and breaks
- Administration offices — Contact information for admissions, athletics, financial aid, security and other key campus offices.
- Bursar's Office
- Campus news and events — You can also find us on social media: Follow us on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook or subscribe to our blog or RSS feed. We also post Quinnipiac-related videos on our YouTube Channel.
- Campus Post Office (PDF) — Guidelines on how to mail packages and correspondence to your son or daughter.
- Commencement — Undergraduate Commencement ceremonies are held each year in May.
- Dean's List — The dean's list is published each semester and recognizes students for academic achievement.
- Education abroad
- Emergency preparedness information — Learn more about the University's emergency preparations
- Fast facts about Quinnipiac
- Health and campus safety - Information on health services, public safety, counseling services and emergency preparedness.
- Holiday buses for students - The Quinnipiac University Parents Association offers bus service to and from the following locations during Thanksgiving break: Albany, N.Y., Uniondale, N.Y., Natick, Mass., and Paramus, N.J. Registration for the 2016 Holiday Buses will be available in mid-October.
- Ordering a laptop for your student - Information on recommended laptops to buy for your Quinnipiac student, complete with spec charts and a FAQ section.
- Parents Connection e-newsletter — Our monthly e-mail newsletter, Parents Connection, was created to share important information with parents and to provide parents with a connection to campus. To subscribe, please forward your name, your affiliation with Quinnipiac University and your e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parents and Family Weekend — The annual weekend provides the opportunity for parents to catch up with students, check in with faculty and deans and enjoy the peak foliage on Sleeping Giant Mountain.
- QCard — Make a deposit to your son or daughter's Q-Card account. (Use the "make a guest deposit" option.)
- Residential Life schedule and important dates — Information on residence hall closings and openings, as well as move-in and move-out dates.
- Student life and activities on campus