Make a single payment online
You can make single/full payments online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The available payment options include Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) and credit card.
*New* Payment Plan and Online Payment Changes:
Quinnipiac University is excited to announce the launching of a new payment plan system with Nelnet Campus Commerce for the Spring 2019 term.
The new payment system offers functionality such as access to student account information in real-time, same day payment posting, separate log in for non-student payers, online management of accounts including payment plan adjustments and financial account updates as well as account preferences, etc. Some important points about the new system:
BEFORE ACCESSING NELNET’S PAYMENT PROCESSOR INITIALLY, we suggest the student first clear the internet browser’s cache (Ctrl+Shift+Delete while in the internet browser), close and reopen the browser.
- Students will need to log into WebAdvisor for Students >> Financial Information >> Make a Payment/Payment Plan to make a payment, set up a payment plan, or authorize a 3rd party payer. If an authorized 3rd party is making payments on the student’s behalf, the student will need to authorize access through the new system. ONLY AUTHORIZED PARTIES AND STUDENTS may log into the new site to view the student balance, set up a payment plan, or pay in full the amount due, or make payments to an existing payment plan.
- Payment plans are now term specific and offer up to five (5) monthly payments per semester for Fall and Spring only.
- Payments are now recorded the day they are processed to ensure the most current Student Account balance in WebAdvisor.
Enroll in an online payment plan
The university offers payment plans to help you meet your educational expenses. These plans are available for the fall and spring terms both on an annual and semester basis. Please note that payment plans are not available for the summer terms. The payment plan is not a loan program. You have no debt; there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $75 nonrefundable enrollment fee per agreement. You may budget your tuition and fees in the following ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH): ACH payments are payments that you have authorized Nelnet to process directly with your financial institution. These are simply bank-to-bank transfers of funds that you have preapproved to cover your expenses at Quinnipiac University. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue in accordance with the terms of the payment plan agreement.
- Credit Card Option: Paying with your credit card gives you the option of taking advantage of any bonus programs that may be offered by your credit card company. If you elect to use this option, your monthly payment, along with a convenience fee, will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. The convenience fee is in addition to the nonrefundable enrollment fee. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month in accordance with the terms of the payment plan agreement. Payments are processed by American Card Services, Inc.
Please note that by enrolling in a payment plan, you are entitled to a Nelnet provided group life insurance product that will pay the remaining balance of the agreement to Quinnipiac University in the event of the responsible party’s death. Coverage is limited to individuals under the age of 70 and a death certificate must be provided before proceeds are disbursed.
Make a payment in person or by mail
Send a check or money order (payable to Quinnipiac University) to the following address: Bursar's Office AB-BRS, 275 Mount Carmel Avenue, Hamden, CT 06518, along with your completed payment worksheet (i.e., bottom stub of your invoice). Credit card payments are only accepted online. Wire payments directed to Quinnipiac University’s bank account with TD Bank are no longer accepted.
Make an international payment
Quinnipiac University has partnered with Flywire to streamline the process of international payments. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency. All international wire payments should be processed through Flywire. Wire payments directed to Quinnipiac University’s bank account with TD Bank are no longer accepted.
Students or parents who remit payment after the due date will be charged a late fee of 1% per month on the outstanding balance. In addition, resident students may forfeit their room reservation deposit as well as their reserved residence hall accommodations.